Thursday, October 15, 2009

Central

My Neighborhood Report Card

By:*~*Brittney*~*

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: my neighborhood name is Central

My Neighborhood Description: my neighborhood is by central and its fun it have a park where kids can go play in that is in MPLS MN.


1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: A
Comments: because it have a park in the park name is central but the school name is green central.

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways
Grade: B
Comments: because it have bus’s the #18 but it’s not a bike trail by my house.


3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more
Grade: C
Comments: because it’s banks in the bank name is the T.C.F bank in that bank is on Chicago in like.


4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety
Grade: C
Comments: because it have violent and nonviolent crimes .

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors
Grade: C
Comments: because it have a lot of noise like airport in cares that is massed up.

6. Demographics (diversity, homeownership, education, income, and poverty
Grade: C
Comments: im closer to Kenny then im is to Jordan

7. Areas for Improvement: every thing like the buses need to start coming on time.


8. What I like best about my neighborhood:
I like that it have a park that everybody can go to.

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood:
It need to have more stores because it don’t have that many stores.





My Neighborhood Report Card
By: LizbethMy Neighborhood Data:

http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Central

My Neighborhood Description: its on 4416 4th ave s it’s a peaceful place

1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: C powderhorn park,central gym park
Comments: there should be more parks

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways)
Grade: A there are bus stops, bike routes
Comments: transportation is okay

3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more)
Grade: F
Comments: there aint stores but one gas station

4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety)Grade: A
Comments: there isn’t danger close to my house

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors)
Grade: A
Comments: there might be two airplanes passing by a week

6. Demographics (diversity, homeownership, education, income, and poverty)
Grade: A
Comments: Everybody respect each others property

7. Areas for Improvement: we can help each other

8. What I like best about my neighborhood: That it’s a quiet place

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood: that its clean and because it can look nicer place to live in

No comments:

Post a Comment