Thursday, October 15, 2009

Como

My Neighborhood Report Card
By: Nasro

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Como

My Neighborhood Description :It is quiet and peaceful place

1. Public Services (Van Cleve park , u of m library , Marcy Open)
Grade : A
Comments: because we have lots of good places

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways)
Grade: A
Comments: bike routes by the park, bus around the corner, train by the hwy, Hennepin st., 35w and 94w I gave you info

3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more)
Grade: A
Comments: [Rainbow and target, Wallgreen , Mud Sucker coffee and star buck coffee, U.S bank and TCF bank, Holyland Restraunt and Cresent moon pizza) Thats all Stores, banks and coffee shoppes

4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety)
Grade: A
Comments: tell how you arrived at this grade – why this grade

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors)
Grade: B
Comments: I don`t get this part

6. Demographics (diversity, more homeownership, education, high income, more poverty)
Grade: A
Comments: Homeownership could be higher, there should be less poverty, and higher incomes.

7. Areas for Improvement: The park, because people litter in the park

8. What I like best about my neighborhood: beautiful and peace

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood: more corner stores

No comments:

Post a Comment