Thursday, October 15, 2009

Willard Hay

My Neighborhood Report Card

By: TEIRA

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Willard hay

My Neighborhood Description: it is near oak park and Upton. It is a nice place. It is beautiful with lots of flowers.

1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: B
Comments give my public services a B because when you want to get on the computers you have to have a library card and wait tell they send it to you the name of the library is Lowry Library.

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways)
Grade C
Comments I give transportation a c because sometimes the bus be late in your in a hurry and people staring to hit bikes they just don’t care they need to do something about it.

3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more)
Grade: A
Comments: I give my retail services a A because when you need to get coffee in the morning you can go to Starbucks. and when you need to cash your check you got the bank.

4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety)
Grade: F
Comments: I give this an F because there a lot of stuff going on right now and police are not doing anything about it - they're slacking off.

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors)
Grade: A
Comments: I give my nuisances a A because I really don’t hear things like that when I am sleep but at my old house we use to live by the trains track.

6. Demographics
Grade: A
Comments: I give my education in my neighborhood a A because if you need something to do with your life you can go to collage .


7. Areas for Improvement: My neighborhood can be improved by stopping the all the bad robberies and the gangbangers need to stop and police need to get on their jobs and stop playing around.

8. What I like best about my neighborhood: What I like best In my neighborhood is I get to hang around all different types of people and young kids we have movies and game places.

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood: What I'd most see in my neighborhood is an end to gangbangers, shootings, muggings, fighting, and late night partying.

No comments:

Post a Comment