Thursday, October 15, 2009

Howe

My Neighborhood Report Card
By: Leanne

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Howe

My Neighborhood Description: My neighborhood is very quiet and small.

1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: B+
Comments: Howe Park and Cooper Park are by my house, east lake street library is the closes to my house. I walk to school or get a ride. I got this grade because I was trying.

2. Transportation: River road is the closes bike routes to me, there are 2 major streets by my house east lake street and 42 avenues.
Grade: B+
Comments: I usually walk to school.

3. Retail Services: Super America is by my house, caribou coffee, and Salon store.
Grade: B
Comments: It is easy to get stuff and go places.

4. Safety: There is really nothing going on in my neighborhood.
Grade: A+
Comments: I think this is the safest place in Minneapolis.

5. Nuisances: There is a not a lot of pollution in my neighborhood, no airplane noise.
Grade: A
Comments: I love my neighborhood.

6. Demographics: This a good place for poverty and people.
Grade: A
Comments: easy to get along with people.

7. Areas for Improvement: I don’t think it needs to be improve.

8. What I like best about my neighborhood: That people are very friendly and nice.

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood: To let people have good jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment