Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Morris Park

My Neighborhood Report Card

By: Alante

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Morris Park

My Neighborhood Description is really big and have a lot of houses and got to big park and a lot of people.

1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: A
Comments: Keewadydin and Morris. Why I gave it an A is because they both are very good park's.

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways)
Grade: A,F
Comments:22 bus line,515 bus line,14 bus line, 27 bus line,VA transit center,62 west 94 east. Why I am gave it an big A is because the cops always hiding in those areas. And why I give it an A to is because it always run on time

3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more)
Grade: D
Comments: Oxendale grocery . Why I gave it an big fat D is because that the only grocery store in my neighbor hood

4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety)
Grade: C
Comments: Robbery. Why I gave it a big fat C is because it a lot of robbery in my neighborhood.

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors)
Grade: F
Comments: Air Planes noise. Why because every time when I get up or wake up the Air planes always going pr passing by my house making weird and stupid noise.

6. Demographics (diversity, homeownership, education, income, and poverty)
Grade: F
Comments: Because of the percent. Why I gave it an big fat F is because my zip code as I low percent and a low data

7. Areas for Improvement: We need to improve on bringing more grocery store in the areas because I know people is tired of travel jess to get the right type of grocery they won’t

8. What I like best about my neighborhood: I like the park in my house in my neighborhood because it thing to do on the internet and people to see at the park.

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood: More people cause the more the people the best it is .and a lot more stores cause we do not have enough in the neighborhood





My Neighborhood Report Card
By: Rebecca

My Neighborhood Data: http://roosevelt.mpls.k12.mn.us/2009_Neighborhoods.html

My Neighborhood Name: Morris Park


My Neighborhood Description: It’s the southeast near the v.a and fort snelling. It’s quite and peaceful.

1. Public Services (parks, libraries, schools)
Grade: B
Comments: There is Morris Park also keewaydin park but that’s a little farther away. I give it this grade because I gave all the locations of public services.

2. Transportation (access to bike routes, bus and train, main streets, and highways)
Grade: [C]
Comments: metro transit train and bus route 22,515,kind of close to the 27. I give it this grade because that’s all the transportation around my area.

3. Retail Services (groceries, pharmacies, coffee shops, banks, restaurants and more)
Grade: [C]
Comments: Walgreen’s, and the closets bank is Well Fargo because I told all the locations of a bank and pharmacy. I think I should get this grade because I looked under the internet and that’s all the locations it gave me.

4. Safety (violent and nonviolent crime, shots fired, predatory offenders, and pedestrian safety)
Grade: [A]
Comments: there’s more robbery’s then anything in my neighborhood. I only have one predatory offender. I think I got this grade because I look under the web site and that’s where it took me.

5. Nuisances (airport noise, pollution, and odors)
Grade: [C]
Comments: northwestern airport. I think I should get this grade because I tried my hardest to see what airport I live by and it gave me that information and resource.

6. Demographics (diversity, homeownership, education, income, and poverty)
Grade: [A]
Comments: my neighborhood looks like it has the lowest income, poverty, education , homeownership, and diversity. I think I should get this grade because the resource on the internet told me and I put what I learned in my writing.

7. Areas for Improvement: [tell how your neighborhood can be improved]
it could start by minding their own life and stay out of other peoples. And be a little kinder to my household because I think their races some are others don’t really talk.

8. What I like best about my neighborhood:
the thing I like best about my neighborhood is they get in the holiday spirit and some are very kind others are not so kind but that never bothers my household.

9. What I’d Most Like to See for My Neighborhood:
I don’t have really a lot to say about this one because I already see good things in my neighborhood and no drama happening in my neighborhood because that brings it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment